亞蘇氏B44.2 及RC8.2E

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
TKYK 發表於 2013-5-3 21:14:53 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

遊客登錄

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?新玩家註冊

x
小弟係玩開1/10 touring但開始對蘇氏上述buggy 有興趣,能否幫我解答下列問題?

1)那款車零件較易配
2)其實自己較喜愛rc8.2, 車型較大及夠爆(如配4S電),但請問1/10 touring 用啲電可共用嗎?一般是否要改用T 插?
3 )  3成跑off road , 其餘時間多數跑硬地(如JV〜落雨天), 有無好輪胎介紹?邊款牌子幾turn 馬達較合適?servo 及電變又乜好介紹?
4)上述那款buggy 跑硬地表演好及好玩
5)rc8.2e 出咗隻RTR, 其實係吾係買factory team 版較好料靚?師兄㸃睇?

歡迎提供更多保貴意見. 謝!
2#
965 發表於 2013-5-4 12:34:58 | 只看該作者
Since you probably have some 2s from your touring, you can run two 2s on the 8.2.

So either 4000mah or 50000mah, make sure you run two same (or same spec) lipo together, and most lipo for touring are quite high C to start with, you will be fine.  I prefer to use one piece battery, just that I can use some 'lower' pack to keep LCG.

For B44, then u need to run saddle, and they are pricey, if u don't hv saddle pack yet, u need to buy new batteries.
The price gap between 1/8 and 1/10 is getting smaller and smaller now, esc, motor, and the car itself, not much diff, and the 8.2 RTR is a great car too!

Since u hv 1/10 touring, 1/10 buggy B44 with on road tire, won't make Hugh different, I do love 1/0 buggy, really miss the CATS/Dog/optima/super shot etc time.... It was big thing back then to run buggy with foam tire... .  good thing for 1:10, u can still play it at parks, street etc....

Back to the RTR vs FT, I am sure most C hing will say '一步到位', very common HK theory, I have both FT and RTR (and FT with tekno v4 upgrade) so I can give you some opinion, the 8.2 rtr is actually good in all area, super durable and strong, I hv mine FLYING all the time, zero damage so far, (touch wood) it still offer light weight cups, big bore shocks, metal suspension mounts, steering cup, and thick shock towers for big abuse!  

The rtr esc and motor are surprisingly nice, quite smooth and easy to program, good power, and decent speed out of the box stock set up, app. 65km-70km/hr, you can easier put a bigger pin, set the esc more aggressive to reach 80km mark without pushing.  That is probably the max speed you want to do in HK.

Main thing u want to upgrade for the 8.2 rtr is the servo, which it isn't bad, with ~ 130oz power, and 'fair' 0.18 sec speed, but servo is cheap, get something close to 200oz, and .15sec or faster is good to go!

Try out the rtr first, of course, depends on price, I am not sure Asso price in HK, over here (Canada) the RTR 8.2 is cheaper then the FT roller only.

I believe parts should be easy to get, even Asso is USA brand, but it is made in Taiwan, and they r popular everywhere.

my 2 cent.
3#
 樓主| TKYK 發表於 2013-5-4 16:11:32 | 只看該作者
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新玩家註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 03:44 , Processed in 0.058167 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.