搜索
樓主: 比利羊
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

將軍澳興建搖控車埸.

[複製鏈接]
1#
chrishkyung 發表於 2008-2-26 09:13:37 | 顯示全部樓層
all proposed location is not suitable for construction of RC circuit.  the following consideration shall be taken into account in planning stage:

1) Noise impact to residential buildings.   your proposed location is too close to the building or schools.  great noise impact to them.   

2) Traffic accessibility.  Some proposed location is round about junction.  Do u think we can loading and unloading in the round about junction.  It is impractible to access those roundabout junction.

3) Maintenance responsibility.  If the construction is completed, who will be responsible for maintenance.  Its also a critical consideration.  Under government policy, its rare to find a land, construct a rc circuit and then maintain it.  Highways Dept, Archs Dept, FEHD, Home Affairs Dept wont do so.  The most possible solution is to construct a park including various facilities with RC circuit...then the whole park will be taken over FEHD.  

4) Land cost.  Most empty land in TKO have already bought by those big developers la.  It is impossible to use those expensive land to construct a RC circuit.  Brothers, District member not a superman....
2#
chrishkyung 發表於 2008-2-26 09:19:56 | 顯示全部樓層
But I appreciate your heart and intention very much in this aspect.  I have the following suggestion:

In Tseung Kwan O Industral Area, left hand side of Wan Po Tai Road (TKO Industrial bound), there is a landfill area.  No building could be constructed in landfill area.  Most likely, those landfill areas will be developed as recreational area eventually.   Therefore, I suggest District member to add a RC circuit to this recreational area.  Although, it is remote to TKO, it is the most possible location.  And we have to wait around 10 years for stabiliaztion of those landfill area, design and construction of the recreational area.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新玩家註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 23:32 , Processed in 0.024790 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.