RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房 - 香港RC遙控車討論區

找回密碼
 新玩家註冊
搜索
返回列表 發新帖
樓主: sunfffd
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

EDGE tuber for AX10 (Updated on 2nd Sep 2008)

[複製鏈接]
21#
 樓主| sunfffd 發表於 2008-9-2 12:23:00 | 只看該作者

updated on 2nd Sep 2008

是次補品:
  • Mud Slinger 2.2
  • 3Racing Drive Shaft
  • TCS Boomerang 4-link plate (Pending)

睇睇對野先

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

同Losi Rock Claws相比, 真係好大對下,但比較硬,唔知好唔好爬,星期日試!

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

3仔 drive shaft,抵玩! 連水貨佬都想大量入貨抄作添。可想而知套野幾搶手

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

舊果set已被摧殘,扭曲晒

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

完成

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖
22#
simontam 發表於 2008-9-2 19:12:44 | 只看該作者
Hi sunffd,你架車同我架9成相似,我都仲砌緊
23#
powis 發表於 2008-9-3 01:53:42 | 只看該作者
looks great but your car now "loaded" so lower than normal crawler, will it decrease the ability of crawling?
24#
 樓主| sunfffd 發表於 2008-9-3 02:24:29 | 只看該作者
原帖由 powis 於 2008-9-3 01:53 發表
looks great but your car now "loaded" so lower than normal crawler, will it decrease the ability of crawling?

thanks
It will infact enhance the crawling ability because the center of gravity is much lower now
The damper setting I'm running is an internal spring setup below the shock piston, which is also known as the 'droop' setup
25#
powis 發表於 2008-9-3 14:23:59 | 只看該作者
原帖由 sunfffd 於 2008-9-3 02:24 發表

thanks
It will infact enhance the crawling ability because the center of gravity is much lower now
The damper setting I'm running is an internal spring setup below the shock piston, which is also  ...

I am also thinking why many design of crawler such as AX10 and CR01, the battery position is on the top of the car, seems they did not consider the CG issue...they must have their reason for that design.  Anyway i doesn't mean that set the CG low has problem (as my CR01 also set the CG to very low haha). Just thinking your car set it so "low", you will not worry about the car 成日比D石"浪"起?  (As i did not try crawling so just have this question!)  Thanks!
26#
 樓主| sunfffd 發表於 2008-9-3 15:15:44 | 只看該作者
原帖由 powis 於 2008-9-3 14:23 發表

I am also thinking why many design of crawler such as AX10 and CR01, the battery position is on the top of the car, seems they did not consider the CG issue...they must have their reason for that  ...

I guess the reason is due to marketing
If we look into the battery position,
Since 6cell NiMh 7.2v battery pack is quite popular and universal among lots of different RC models, it should be more convenient for people to get hold of such battery size.

As you may know, Axial has released an axle battery/servo plate as an option part, they should have reason for that too (They need to make extra cash , think about Tamiya's option parts and stock parts) That surely improve performance. However, using that drivers may need to use some extra cash to make some custom-soldered "split" cells or purchase some special sized lipos. Guess that's for more intermediate or advanced drivers If you look at all the competition rigs, you'll see that almost 99% of the rigs are using axle battery or even electronic placement

But if you consider hardcore rock crawling, it can be observed that CR01 may not do the job so well in a stock form due to the weight distribution. Lowering the CG helps but still not as good as a 4-link geometry chassis. I treat it has an great and fun off-road truck with extra obstacle-clearing ability, but not an exact "crawler".

Hanging on the rocks or not, it really depends on the driver's choice of path and experience, I guess that's similar to track racing
In fact I'm still working on my rig with different settings to see what suits me the best, each of the settings should have it's pros and cons. It's just eventually turned out that I'm having a low CG settings.
Just my 2cents

[ 本帖最後由 sunfffd 於 2008-9-3 15:27 編輯 ]
27#
 樓主| sunfffd 發表於 2008-9-3 15:28:23 | 只看該作者
原帖由 simontam 於 2008-9-2 19:12 發表
Hi sunffd,你架車同我架9成相似,我都仲砌緊

幾時出黎玩
有局喎
28#
powis 發表於 2008-9-3 18:43:13 | 只看該作者
原帖由 sunfffd 於 2008-9-3 15:15 發表

I guess the reason is due to marketing
If we look into the battery position,
Since 6cell NiMh 7.2v battery pack is quite popular and universal among lots of different RC models, it  ...

Thank you for your detail explanation!
29#
simontam 發表於 2008-9-3 23:21:36 | 只看該作者

回復 27# 的帖子

秋天涼番d一齊玩
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新玩家註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 04:44 , Processed in 0.035822 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.