Any one has ROUTE 246 3ch Formula Gyro manual (English) ?
I learnt there is one step important to know.
To set travel limit.
- First set desired maximum steering travel Left Right limit on transmitter.
- make sure all linkage and servo saver are centered balanced left and right (this is normal steps anyways)
- then turn on both TX and RX with gyro connected with servo and RX, with white wire plug connected to channel 3
- Set channel 3 to 0 (neutral), although seem less important
- need to press and hold the small white button for 5 seconds, and then swing steering left right to maximum several times
- You should see the steering wheel travel change to your desired maximum limit Left and Right. Then release white button.
This should now be done.
And then to adjust Gyro gain sensitivity, adjust channel 3 to suit. + side more sensitive.