RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房 - 香港RC遙控車討論區

標題: 請問有冇人玩過Xpower IDT? 感覺如何? [打印本頁]

作者: joesample    時間: 2015-8-8 22:48
標題: 請問有冇人玩過Xpower IDT? 感覺如何?
請問有冇人玩過Xpower IDT? 感覺如何?
佢有D像大車設計,不知跟大車差距大不大?
Thanks.

作者: AFminiz1    時間: 2015-8-8 23:28
雖然Xpower 是以生產Miniz option parts 為主,但自MRX 起他們已經跳出這框架,IDT本身我就覺得似大車多過蚊車,所以我覺得玩開大車的師兄會較易掌握,尤其是那個有感電變,turbo/drag break/timing/frequency 一應俱全。不過我最like 就是可在室內玩,大直路lap下啲miniz 仔啦
作者: AFminiz1    時間: 2015-8-8 23:32
補充一句,我都有玩miniz,各有各好玩,不能直接比較。
作者: kevt2005    時間: 2015-8-9 00:52
I have been playing with IDT since its release.  I used to play 1:8 gas and 1:10 touring many years ago and then changed to race Mini-Z some years ago.  My last Mini-Z was MRX (Mini-Z modified with X-power parts) and I found the Mini-Z has pretty much reached its limit and there is not much breakthrough over the years.  Ever since X-power IDT came out, I have been racing it and really enjoying these days.  It's basically a scaled-down version of the 1:10 touring class.  It's settings and characteristics are just like the 1:10 touring cars.  But because of its smaller scale, the actual speed ratio is a lot higher than the 1:10 touring class.  It's a very good "practice" car for me to get back to 1:10 touring.
When I have time, I'll try to write up a more detailed sharing experience report.  

PS: I totally agree that you cannot really compare IDT with the Mini-Z class cars.  They are just different.
作者: Yoda    時間: 2015-8-9 13:33
DSC_0251.jpg
登錄/註冊後可看大圖