RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房 - 香港RC遙控車討論區

標題: 月野倉設定 [打印本頁]

作者: DLAM    時間: 2014-11-6 13:52
標題: 月野倉設定
本帖最後由 DLAM 於 2014-11-6 13:55 編輯

新手新買Viper,想請教有冇師兄願意分享VTX8月野倉1/8 Buggy設定 (Motor: 1900kV-2100kV)?

Thanks all in advance!

作者: WagwanBumba    時間: 2014-11-10 21:28
From Viper CS in USA:

With the throttle and brake frequency, think of it has how hard it 'bites'. Lower the freq more action is has, more abrupt. Higher freq less action, smoother, softer. So with a modified motor, you run higher throttle freq - the motor has the power, you want to keep it under control. For 17.5 you run lower, to try and get every bit of power possible. Of course there is such a thing as too high and too low, which can just make the motor feel weird to drive.

For the brakes - lower is more abrupt, closer to lock up. higher is software, smoother.

Both of these settings also go along with how you like your car to "feel" and how your driving style works. There is not a perfect set up, some like little higher, some lower -- as long as it matches what you want it to do.
作者: DLAM    時間: 2014-11-11 10:28
Thanks for the info! I will try
作者: WagwanBumba    時間: 2014-11-11 18:01
Yes DLAM Ching - Like I said, no boost, no turbo, no smart brake.

Throttle + brake PWM for feel and punch I think I've set mine to 10 or not far from what is stock on program 2. I've set my curve linear and I don't run expo on my TX but again that's more feel.

Bits like dynamic brakes + boost more for 1:10.

歡迎光臨 RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房 - 香港RC遙控車討論區 (https://www.rc-evo.com/xbbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2