返回列表 發新帖
樓主: asaka
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

my 風帆 cannot sail?

[複製鏈接]
21#
 樓主| asaka 發表於 2008-6-23 13:53:04 | 只看該作者
approach beach is next to ting kau beach, castle peak road.
22#
Skipper 發表於 2008-6-23 19:44:13 | 只看該作者
1. Personnally, I don't recommend to play R/C sail boat at sea, due to many dangerous conditions exposes to player and the model yacht itself. I said this word is based on my past afloat experience in HK water. I had faced many worst conditions at sea with dinghy, and tackle it only by myself, luckily I am still alive and talk with you here.

But if you really like to play at sea, just becareful on your self-safety, and then the little model yacht..., don't try to swim to rescure the out of control r/c boat

2. I can guess your case correctly is because I had this experience before (in real dinghy, not R/C). If the tidal/current is high enough, and the wind power drop to some value, you can only sail "BACKWARD".

3. Refer to my R/C sailing experience, 4 no.s fully charged AA size Ni-Mh batteries, the "anaxxxxx" 2400 mAh cells brought from Ap Liu Stree, can last for 5 hours or more, for spare purpose, you may charge 4 more for one-day (8 hours) r/c sailing activity.

Actually the power to drive the yacht is wind, not electric, the servos draw little energy by compare with other R/C vehicles, may be your cells is ageing and need replacement.

4. To improve your skill in R/C sail boat, you may try to race/compete with other players, you will have more fun when you known more in this "Sport".

Happy sailing.
23#
gtang 發表於 2008-6-23 19:54:24 | 只看該作者

回復 22# 的帖子

Asaka
Keep talking with Skipper or perhaps race with him, you'll learn very quickly about sailing, be it model or real boats.
24#
發表於 2008-6-23 21:19:29 | 只看該作者
Most of us also learnt from Skipper. Be enjoy!
25#
 樓主| asaka 發表於 2008-6-23 22:27:54 | 只看該作者
skipper, where u play yacht la? thanks for yr advice
26#
Skipper 發表於 2008-6-24 21:33:17 | 只看該作者

For dinghy, I sail mainly at Tai Po/Sai Kung district.
For r/c model, I play at sea front, gorvement boat pool and private fish pond.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新玩家註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 17:14 , Processed in 0.097537 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.