RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房 - 香港RC遙控車討論區

找回密碼
 新玩家註冊
搜索
查看: 1972|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

Speed Passion Reventon Pro Brushless ESC with FREE Competition Motor V3 (5.5R)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
Dinballian 發表於 2012-10-29 11:07:28 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

遊客登錄

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?新玩家註冊

x
本帖最後由 Dinballian 於 2012-10-29 11:17 編輯

Speed Passion Reventon Pro Brushless ESC with FREE Competition Motor V3 (5.5R)

Exclusive offer, only available in rcMart!

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Speed Passion Reventon Pro Brushless ESC (Laser Blue) [2 Cell] #SP000162

The current world champion title holder and the fastest speed controller on the market is getting better, smaller, and more refined to continue leading the RC industry in speed controller technology.

The REVENTON PRO ESC features an all new, in-house designed, 140A unit that out powers the competition in power delivery and smoothness. The unique INTERCOOLER design allows the REVENTON PRO ESC to run 20% cooler in temperature compared to previous models.

1. Industry Leading Innovative Brushless System

Speed Passion is proud to present the all new REVENTON Brushless speed controller; designed with Speed Passion's own “Patented” ESC Wireless Control Technology – WCT which will enable ESC setting changes to be performed wirelessly with Apple devices such as the I-Phone, I-PAD, and I-Pod Touch. In addition, support for Android based smart phones and tablets, as well as PC (Windows based, including Windows 7) will be provided.

2. Speed Passion own "Patented” ESC Wireless Control Technology – WCT

The Speed Passion REVENTON ESC can be easily updated, adjusted, programmed by your I-phone, I-pod touch or I-pad. Android base smart phones/tablets will be supported and plans for Microsoft Windows Mobile device support will follow. Optional Windows PC interface (Windows XP, Vista and 7) will also be available to adjust the ESC settings. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology will be used to allow racers to save their ESC setting wirelessly from the ESC to their smart phone or tablet, or directly to a PC. The REVENTON's interface will allow racers profiles and ESC settings to be shared directly from the Speed Passion website. Speed Passion factory driver settings which are posted on the Speed Passion website can also be downloaded directly to the REVENTON ESC via the smartphone/tablet wireless interface or the direct PC interface (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection module are optional and are not included with the Reventon ESC).

## “Patented” ESC Wireless Control Technology

** "Patented" ESC Radio Access Technology – RAT

Speed Passion Competition Motor Ver.3 (5.5R)

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Description:
  • Reliable: Provide longer and stable power source to your meter
  • Efficiency: 120% improvement of overall power bank
  • Performance: New adiustable timing will allow you to have smooth low. mid power kick. or overall all smooth power
  • New technology: HIGH POWER CURRENT PLUG IN system FOR BRUSHLESS MOTOR.

Brushless analysis part 1~3
http://youtu.be/BX5RkUhW_Cs
http://youtu.be/9gU_PqS7mUY
http://youtu.be/25ur_krsjiA

Manufacturer: Speed Passion

Item no.: Champion Combo Set

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新玩家註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 06:48 , Processed in 0.041875 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.