查看: 2345|回復: 10
收起左側

inferno Neo gx-21 调教問題

[複製鏈接]
hhxhkuroro 發表於 2010-12-1 19:27:42 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

遊客登錄

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?新玩家註冊

x
hello ching i just bought a inferno neo...

the gx-21 engine very hard to start
any ching have thebreak in setting and the running setting?
the factory idle was set about 1.5mm open but on the manual it says it have to be 3mm open on the air crab.

thank you very much... will upload more video if i can actually start the car. thank you.
RICHOME2 發表於 2010-12-1 23:58:51 | 顯示全部樓層

CHING 新的原裝GX﹣21 ENGINE D油針SET 到亂晒,如果你已START 過ENGINE,
又沒有重新SET 過,可能已經花O左,不過就算RUN 完再行都會難START, 經驗係咁,
真係不自出去買過副其他廠ENGINE , 如果不懂RUN AND SETTING 可叫模型店代辦,慢慢學下先!
fou 發表於 2010-12-2 05:03:01 | 顯示全部樓層
The factory idle written in the manual is 0.3mm not 3mm! Please read your manual very carefully! The buggy will run away if you open 3mm open idle after you start your engine!
Yes! Inferno engine is a little bit difficult to start during the break-in period of time! This is the characteristic of Kyosho engine as I heard in GXR28!
Remember you need a little 'rich' setting during the break-in as the above article written! It is a very useful one!
If you  are new to nitro engine, I will also suggest  you to ask some C-hing in TKO or bring your baby back to the hobby shop for help!
 樓主| hhxhkuroro 發表於 2010-12-2 16:13:18 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 2# Sirio

thank you ching... but for some reason i never can start my engine... easily... tuning is okay.... but i just can't start... i use my glow heater sometimes the plug light some times not... need to work on...
 樓主| hhxhkuroro 發表於 2010-12-2 16:18:17 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 2# Sirio

thank you ching... but for some reason i never can start my engine... easily... tuning is okay.... but i just can't start... i use my glow heater sometimes the plug light some times not... need to work on...

also do you know if sirio engine good? i have a new .12 s12-tsp.. can you tell me the break in setting and normal setting. thank you
 樓主| hhxhkuroro 發表於 2010-12-2 16:29:51 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 4# fou

thank for reply.. i just found is 0.3mm but for some reason i cannot start the engine at 0.3 mm maybe at least 1.5 mm i can start the engine for a few second.. i was able to start 2 times.. iam not in hong kong.. and hobby shop charge around 45USD to break in or tune.. and i bought my inferno online.. mostly ebay

i want to get a inferno GT. is gt2 alot better than GT? because i like the GT body very much.

also what engine do you think is good? for inferno GT and inferno buggy i can only shop at these 2 place if you can see the link please tell me which 1 is good.

Team Orion Alpha .21 Competition Off Road Buggy Engine w/EFRA 2066 Pipe (Standard Plug)
[ORI80668]
Novarossi N21R-BF Limited Edition .21 Off Road 3 Port Buggy Engine (Standard Plug)
[NVRN21RBF-LIMITED]
RB Concept Sport 10 .21 3 Port Buggy Engine (Standard Plug)
[RBD01010-SP10]

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi ... TOSM&P=0&S=

http://www.amainhobbies.com/inde ... prl&filter_mfr=
 樓主| hhxhkuroro 發表於 2010-12-2 16:32:30 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 3# RICHOME2

thank you please come take a look which one is good. if engine setting good are they suppose to start in few try.? i never easily start my engine.. that make me go for electric ...

Team Orion Alpha .21 Competition Off Road Buggy Engine w/EFRA 2066 Pipe (Standard Plug)
[ORI80668]
Novarossi N21R-BF Limited Edition .21 Off Road 3 Port Buggy Engine (Standard Plug)
[NVRN21RBF-LIMITED]
RB Concept Sport 10 .21 3 Port Buggy Engine (Standard Plug)
[RBD01010-SP10]
RICHOME2 發表於 2010-12-2 21:38:57 | 顯示全部樓層
回復  RICHOME2

thank you please come take a look which one is good. if engine setting good ...
hhxhkuroro 發表於 2010-12-2 16:32

CHING 我未能提供選擇比你, NOVAROSSI 一般都OK! 不過都要小心D RUN IN
初初玩不用太貴的ENGINE! 買的時候問下個老細那隻ENGINE 是否已設定為RUN IN SETTING!
如果都驚,叫老細代RUN IN!最多比D$$$$!
fou 發表於 2010-12-2 23:23:14 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 fou 於 2010-12-2 23:35 編輯

You can use your remote controller to open the gate to about 1mm to start but after that you need to tune it back to 0.3mm.
Check your glow plug starter and make sure it have enough power... or you can find another one to try again!
Well... Team Orion is Kyosho recommended but O.S and Novarossi are also very good choice! Don't forget to buy the option engine mount from Kyosho and make sure it suitable to adopt your new engine! Cause if you look at the original one, you can see the Kyosho one have no engine mount there!
Anyway, i also highly recommend you to ask for some expert for the break-in because those new engine plus pipe cost has already near or even exit your Inferno Neo cost!
 樓主| hhxhkuroro 發表於 2010-12-3 18:00:26 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 11# fou

i wonder if i can put a .28 engine on a .21 mount.. are they  different.
also any ching know what is the different between off road engine and on road engine. can i use a off road engine or touring?
fou 發表於 2010-12-3 23:54:26 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 12# hhxhkuroro

HaHa! I 'm not sure! I would respect the manual! But I saw someone modified a inferno MP to 28 engine before and can only run with two wheel like a truck (cause too much powerful)! Actually I don't think it can be controlled!

Two different spec! On road more concentrated on high RPM. Off road should be torque, I think...
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新玩家註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:23 , Processed in 0.035158 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.