打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

電池自動死亡之迷(三洋3600)

[複製鏈接]
1#
Motorman 發表於 2006-9-1 01:32:26 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 有勇冇謀 於 2006-8-31 10:31 AM 發表
各師兄..
小弟買了一排三洋3600電池(唔係 match)一個月之內, 叉不足4次, 在最後一次叉電時,叉到3900 但排電非常之熱, 小弟不足為意, 到用排電時, 完全無電唔車, 原來舊電瓜 o左....why???? 點保養?? 可否提點下...

小弟用 ko叉機 3A叉
玩完車放電保存

NiMH batteries almost have no "memory effect" (as NiCd does) and not necessary to discharge the remained power actually (after 玩完車)…..  "玩完車放電保存" is the major reason while the battery died.  Beside, 叉到3900 is another hurt. You have to cut off manually before 3750.

The best method is to discharge the remained power before you charge it up to play. If you expect will not use the NiMH battery for a long time, you have to fully charge the battery before put it into the box.

For long time not use, better do one cycle at least "discharge and charge" per month. Otherwise the inner battery fluid / material will be crystallized and reduce the capacity and turn to dead

Good luck.
2#
Motorman 發表於 2006-9-1 02:56:14 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 SPOONACCORD 於 2006-9-1 02:15 AM 發表
tcp又得唔得~~我用緊~
一般用幾多a?

Those latest NiMH batteris (over 3300 mAh) could be used 4A - 5A to charge it. (For those unmatched or unzapped batteries, don't charge with a current over 5A, otherwise the battery will become very hot and not durable). Does your TCP got LCD to display charging time and mAh information? If no, it's hard to tell the battery status during charging and nobody will know whether the job could be done.

I suggest to buy a better charger at least with follow adjustable functions or display:
1. current (A)  
2. type of battery (NiCd, NiMH, Lipo......)
3. "delta V" detection value (NiCd and NiMH got different value)
4. charging time display
5. mAh display
5. temp display (if applicable)

Note: Without good charger and good batteries, the car won't be fast even you have a 7T motor. To be honest.... get better battery and charger.....  even run with a 23T motor and you could have a modified motor feel.
3#
Motorman 發表於 2006-9-1 07:25:16 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 GigaRacer 於 2006-9-1 07:17 AM 發表

Motorman always encourage good batteries.  Do you go to Tamiya USA official track a lot?  Looks very nice in picture, and it opens to public for free on Sat.

Yes, for my experience.... battery always play an important role.

I don't know it opens to public on Sat....... let me check it out and.........
4#
Motorman 發表於 2006-9-1 08:07:17 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 GigaRacer 於 2006-9-1 07:17 AM 發表

Do you go to Tamiya USA official track a lot?  Looks very nice in picture, and it opens to public for free on Sat.

You are correct........ confirmed by US Tamiya...... I will have fun overthere every Saturday from now......

登錄/註冊後可看大圖
5#
Motorman 發表於 2006-9-1 10:57:33 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 有勇冇謀 於 2006-9-1 09:57 AM 發表

多謝 各師兄賜教.....
咁用咩放電好呢??

For cycling or discharge a full charged battery........ I suggest use 10A discharge to 5.4V first and then continue use 1A to discharge down to (5.4V - 5.0V)... and unplug..... after the battery cool down, you could recharge it again. This is a good cycle method.

Why need 10A and 1A discharge: (6 cells batteries pack for example)

10A discharge ----> same situation as running on the car. (unmatched and unzapped batteries are not good for 20A, 30A discharging and I don't suggest high current discharge since it harm the batteries very much and generate a lot of heat)

After "10A discharged" to 5.4V, the battery still remains a lot of power and it doesn't really 100% discharge during this period.

Then use 1A to discharge to 5.4V or lower voltage..... the battery really reach 100% discharged this time. (This process is called equalized.)

Finally, the battery pack could be recharged again after cool off. (Cyling NiMH batteries not more than 3 times per day was suggested)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy a charger with 0 to 10 A discharge function, then you could have the job done.  
6#
Motorman 發表於 2006-9-1 11:03:36 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 GigaRacer 於 2006-9-1 08:27 AM 發表

now you owe me a pack of "good" battery...

Next time you stop by here, I bring you there have fun!
7#
Motorman 發表於 2006-9-1 11:09:21 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 有勇冇謀 於 2006-9-1 11:02 AM 發表

thanks very very much
有冇淨 discharge for 0 to 10A ?? & how much??

As I know, there're no this kind of discharger on the market.

I am using this one:

登錄/註冊後可看大圖
8#
Motorman 發表於 2006-9-9 11:08:38 | 顯示全部樓層
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新玩家註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 16:10 , Processed in 0.060061 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.